Schools can use a Journal in each classroom, making it simple to build up a weekly glimpse of classroom achievements that children can be involved with, recording and displaying their work.
A visual way of sharing with parents during Parent’s Evenings and a useful tool during Ofsted inspections.
- Branded front and back cover design available
- Colourful cover stock range available.
- A3 with 50 pages of plain heavyweight white paper, that can be written on or have work glued in.
- Flexible plastic spiral binding – designed to withstand the rigours of the classroom. They will not bend out of shape when squashed or twisted.
- Hard wearing clear polypropylene covers – protects the planner from spills and scuffs